- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 449 KB
- Print Length: 193 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Aabra Publishing (29 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00H30AXYS
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #78,708 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Brianna's Story: Married to an Arab (Women In Chains Book 1) Kindle Edition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Christian and believe that the treatment of women in some Arab countries is unjust, but this novel will only serve to reinforce prejudice and increase hostility.
Taking it on the basis that it is A STORY it still is not thought out and has a clear agenda against a certain group of people, culture and religion. There are plenty of other books that do give TRUE stories and accounts of other peoples real life experiences that can be read where the reader can learn about the culture and religion (good or bad) without the lies this book offers.
Sorry for the people that enjoyed this book, but in fact i am offended by this book and would be very happy with a refund!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Felt she should have been more sensible and felt very sorry for her parents !Published 3 months ago by Janet Edna O`Hara
Excellent read. Couldnt put this book down from the time I started reading. Would really recommend this if you like the true story.Published 4 months ago by Ava
Very predictable it was all black and white the ending was stupid to say the least almost as stupid as the main characters !!Published 5 months ago by janelaing
Author needs to learn how to research before attempting to write a book. Racist, stupid tosh.Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Suspense