- CD-ROM: 762 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; Cdr edition (7 Oct. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1856176185
- ISBN-13: 978-1856176187
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 13.7 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,568,455 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Brian Scaddan's Electrical Installation Guides CD CD-ROM – 7 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Brian Scaddan is a consultant and an Honorary Member of City and Guilds. He has over 35 years' experience in Further Education, and is now Director of Brian Scaddan Associates, Engineering Training Consultants. He is a leading author of books on electrical installation, inspection and testing, including IEE Wiring Regulations: Explained and Illustrated and Electrical Installation Work. Brian also runs PAT training courses for the City & Guilds 2377 exam.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As always Scaddan has it right just the things you really need to know to pass electrical exams. Also at a level that most people in the trade will understand. In colour about time. Price is fair great product. Any Student in electrical installation a must buy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > Electrics & Lighting
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Indoor
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > House Plants
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical > Electrician Skills
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Electrical Engineering