Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
vote
vote
votes
Leave it to cool a little and wipe with kitchen roll, it's all it needs. Worst case scenario a little spray with kitchen spray and roll.
3 Mar 2014 by edyates
votes
Depends how you make the sandwich! This is a sandwich press, so doesn't seal edges. Sliced cheese usually doesn't leak, but grated can do. That said, the non stick coating is so good that it only takes a quick wipe to clean it. I just made a sandwich with ham and a couple of slices of Jarlsberg (pre sliced) - No leakage.
10 Apr 2014 by RuneyT
votes
This is a sandwich press so I assume you can load up sandwiches with as much filling as you can get in
25 Nov 2013 by paula schleifer
votes
Have no worries, this comes ready to go with UK 3 pin plug. This is also the best sandwich maker going both in the Breville 2 panini and 4 panini size. You will love all you can do with them and eat healthily too. Order one, relax and enjoy and have fun making your own original recipe paninis/toasted sarnis. I bought one for each of our daughters and the larger one for myself when they all come round to lunch or weekends etc....
23 Feb 2014 by monkey puzzle
votes
No
30 Mar 2014 by sking
votes
I sorry I do not know the answer to that question
18 hours ago by Mr. Peter Rainford
votes
No it doesn't, the non-stick plates are smooth.
12 days ago by Helen
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers