on 6 August 2014
I purchased this book for my wife as she struggled with breast feeding when we had our first child. She only manage it for a couple of days and really wanted to do better this time. The book was a wonderful help, the information within it is very clear and helpful, everything is logical and set out in a manner that makes applying it practically really straight forward. The book helped greatly and I'd highly recommend it to anyone out there who just needs a bit of direction and a helping hand.
on 13 July 2014
This is a very short concise introduction to breastfeeding. I was quite disappointed that there seemed to be more time spent discussing the other alternatives to breastfeeding and weaning. I strongly disagree with the author that you should stop breastfeeding when your baby may want other food. In the UK, food before one is just for fun and therefore the main source of nutrition is milk in either form. I did not find this very insightful, but can see the merit of free information on breastfeeding.