Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Jan 2012 16:05:57 GMT
figarocat says:
Anyone know why the DVD is released in USA an entire month before release in the UK?

Posted on 24 Feb 2012 19:57:48 GMT
Jen says:
No idea, but I got a copy of it and the extras are marginally better there than advertised here. No deleted scenes at all though, which is dreadful. I guess they are saving them up for part 2 on DVD or worse yet, some must have final box set of the lot which will just empty my pocket further!!!

Posted on 25 Feb 2012 23:20:08 GMT
Last edited by the author on 25 Feb 2012 23:20:35 GMT
Charlotte H. says:
Does anybody know if this 2 disk special edition has the extra, 'Bella and Edward's peronal wedding video' on it? I can only seem to find it on the bluray version, so was just wondering if it is on here too or not.

Posted on 26 Feb 2012 10:53:29 GMT
Jen says:
I don't think it is on the 2 disc DVD at all. I have it on my US version and its nice, but not worth having to upgrade your whole system to Bluray to see it. From what I can work out, no DVD/Bluray release seems to have any deleted scenes, which sucks because I was hoping for some blonde jokes & a dog bowl scene, which I know was filmed. Nikki Reed said as much.

Posted on 26 Feb 2012 21:03:04 GMT
Charlotte H. says:
Thank you! It's a shame really, I was confused as it is on which version to get because I know there's a Bluray and DVD combo pack with it on but I've always bought this DVD version. You're right about that though! That's a shame too, I really thought they would have put it on especially since it's the last two films and those were some of my favourite scenes in the book! :(

Posted on 14 Mar 2012 16:20:17 GMT
Jade Casy says:
does anyone no how long the 2 disc limited edition will be out for. i get paid on the 30th and i was just wanting to no if it would still be available to buy then?

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Mar 2012 20:31:51 GMT
Charlotte H. says:
I'm sure it will be out until then, in the past when I've got the other Twilight films on Special edition it was after they'd been out a few weeks so this one should be the same I'm thinking.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Mar 2012 22:34:42 GMT
Jade Casy says:
thank you. :D

Posted on 3 Jan 2014 21:46:08 GMT
majaami says:
What's on the second DVD? There are no details in the product description.

Posted on 4 Jan 2014 17:37:51 GMT
Accs29 says:
Anyone who has bought this product from Amazon, does it come with the additional sleeve as shown in the pictures?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  6 Jan 2012
Latest post:  4 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2 Disc Limited Edition) [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2 Disc Limited Edition) [DVD] by Kristen Stewart (DVD - 2012)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (646)