SKIN PATCH TEST - Always carry out a Skin Patch Test 48hrs prior.
HEAT STRAND TEST - For all Processed, Dry, Fine or Ethnic hair always carry out a Heat Strand Test. This is to test your hair's resistance to the temperature of the Flat Iron, as a Lower Temperature is required for this hair type. The optimum temperature required for this treatment is 230°C. However if your hair is processed it can accept the keratin at a lower temperature and to avoid further damage a Heat Strand Test is essential on Highlighted or Bleached hair prior to treatment.
1, This product is not recommended for children under 12 years, pregnant women or nursing women,
2, Wear the gloves provided when handling this product.
3, If this product comes into contact with eyes, rinse immediately with clean running water. If contact lenses are worn remove them before rinsing. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
4, A well ventilated room is advised.
5, Do not use this product near skin which is damaged, broken or sensitive.
6. Do not apply this product directly to the scalp. A distance of 1 to 2cms away from the scalp is required.
For any other information you may require about this product please contact us at, email@example.com or find us at www.keratinsecrets.co.uk to re-order.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
IMPORTANT: FOR VERY STRONG CURLY OR WAVY UNDAMAGED HAIR A TEMPERATURE OF 230 degrees IS REQUIRED.......... SKIN TEST FOR SENSITIVITY
1, On clean skin apply a small drop of Keratin. This can be behind the ear or in the crease of the arm.
2, Wipe off excess, leave to dry naturally, and do not wash off for the full 48 hrs, unless irritation occurs.
3, if any sensitivity occurs, i.e. redness, swelling, itching do not use this product.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)Bark/ leaf/Twig extract, Calendula Officinalis flower extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) flower extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Oenothera Bienis (Evening Primrose) oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides oil, Chondrus Crispus (Carageenan) extract, Maris Sal (Dead Sea salt), Dehydroacetic acid, Aloe (Vera) Barbadensis leaf juice, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Squalane, Ascorbic acid, Borago Officinalis (Borage) seed oil, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohaxene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl methylpropinonal, Coumarin, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl salicylate.
1. Wash the hair once with your regular shampoo. Now wash using the clarifying shampoo provided. Rinse and add clarifying shampoo again this time leave it in the hair for 5 mins on dry, fine and processed hair, 10 mins on virgin or resistant hair. Rinse out thoroughly and DO NOT USE CONDITIONER.
2. Blow dry the hair using a medium heat until the hair is completely 100% dry.
3. Comb the hair thoroughly; combing each section several times.
4. Part hair and section with hair Clips. 2 x Butterfly Clips on top and the other 2 Clips at the back.
5. Shake NK1 Keratin well before use In a well-ventilated room and using gloves provided, apply NK1 Keratin sparingly with a colour brush section by section one inch from the root. Apply 30ml to 50ml for each treatment (depending on length and thickness of hair) then comb through many times with a fine tooth comb to remove excess and ensure even distribution.
After 10 minutes blow dry hair using a medium heat until Hair is completely dry (this may take a while). Be sure to blow the hair down the hair shaft to help smooth out the cuticles.
6. Straighten hair with ceramic flat irons that can maintain a constant 230°C. We recommend Titanium floating plate Irons (they make the hair even smoother) with a variable temperature. Iron the hair fully up to seven times on each section.
7. Do not wash hair for 72 hours (the longer it is left, the longer it will last)
8. 72 Hours after applying the treatment wash the hair using Salt Free shampoo and condition (easily available on Amazon). Your Treatment is now complete. If you want your hair very straight, use Straighteners again just before washing the Keratin off. Also for even greater straightening. Use Straightenrs daily during the 72 hrs wait, and also after tying or binding hair to remover the kinks.
9. Always use sodium (salt) free Shampoo to maintain the treatment for up to 3 months