on 18 January 2012
I would rate it more than 3* because I love the print on the front. But no where on the page does it say that on the back there are a list of tour dates. I probably wouldn't have bought it if i'd have known that, as I did not go on the tour, and I was expecting it to be blank. But it did come 2 days after I ordered it, (which was a day before it was meant to be dispatched!)
on 16 September 2010
This T-shirt was a brilliant item, absolutelu authentic, and I would thoroughly recommend this site to other prospective purchasers.
on 3 January 2010
This T shirt is wicked! Good fit(small is about a 10), excellent quality, buy one!
on 10 April 2012
ordered this tshirt mainly because after shopping around I found this to be the most affordable. Would've been nice to know that tour dates are on the back though as this wasnt included in the information,however still a great top from a great band at a great price! :)
on 22 November 2012
I got mine about 3-4 years ago and i still wear it now and you cannot tell its so old! It still looks amazing and the fit is awesome the quality of the t-shirt is really great and i haven't found anything like it these days even though the tag still says the same name the quality isn't there. The colours are quite muted whilst still being a colourful tee. The green reflects amazingly off the jet black t-shirt. The bat's teeth are very white and that's kind of what you focus on first then you see the bat. I love it so much and i'm going to get a spare. Mine is still in fantastic condition even though it's been through the wash a Million times! It fits loose but not immensley baggy so it still looks neat.
on 24 December 2010
It's a nice t-shirt, bought as a present for my boyfriend for christmas, got here within 3 days and the print on it is brilliant. would definately recomend as a reasonably priced present or just a treat for urself.
on 22 August 2012
I loved the top and wanted it for a while and at £6.49 it was a bargain , the only thing is that it had the tour dates at the back which I wasn't expecting and I think it should have said something about that.
on 11 February 2011
My son loves this band so got him the T Shirt, very impressed by the quality as it has been contantly washed, the price was excellent as it was considerably cheaper than in the shops.
on 24 June 2014
The t-shirt is great and comfortable. The t-shirt was delivered in a box with a few other items I previously ordered which is great as it was also packaged well. I did not expect that there would be anything at the back so I would advise for the seller to include a picture of the back. Other than that I am happy with this item.
on 29 April 2014
Another fab item from the range my son loves it. Easy to wash do not go out of shape become thin or picture fade overtime these are an awesome addition to my sons wardrobe and take all the hard knocks teenagers give. My only grimace is he lives in the darn thing lol

See one answered question