on 4 December 2013
I bought this to replace an old digital thermometer which you placed under little ones' arm pit. The old one took nearly two minutes sometimes to give readings, which is a nightmare if you have a poorly child who doesn't want to play ball! This Ear Thermometer gives you a reading within probably about 5 seconds. It's great. Easy to use and worth the money just for the speed alone. Ironically, my children actually seem to mind it in their ears less than the old one under their arm pits! I also like the fact that this model comes with a protective cap. A good buy.
on 23 February 2013
Our new daughter is super wriggly, but this really does the trick. Being able to check her temperature (via ear hole) is very reassuring and this product is quick and easy to use. My only moan is about the disposable tips (lenses). They seem a bit of a waste, you have to use one once and then throw it away. The device is cunningly designed not to work with out them. Luckily the pack comes with quite a few spares. Still, its a small price to pay to know that your baby isn't running a fever.
on 28 December 2012
This Thermometer is quick, easy to use and read, with a clear screen. Good for checking childrens' temperatures. I would gladly recommend this product.
on 11 January 2014
I bought this thermometer after my newborn spent a week in neonatal with an infection. It is easy to use, fast and reliable and have even noticed that it's the one that my GP uses in her practice too. I bought replacement tips when ordering as there is only a small number with the thermometer. Temperature appears within a few seconds and easy to use in ear as it's not very invasive for young children. Great buy for peace of mind when you have kids. Highly recommended.
on 6 March 2015
This has no holder and no separate power button unlike the now braun product I had to buy again from boots
on 15 March 2015
Purchased a replacement for an older model. This one feels cheap unlike the model it replaced. Works ok No full cover, bu the cover from my previous model was able to be used and provided a place to store the caps that fit on the probe, else you have to keep them both handy somewhere.
on 24 July 2014
Very good quality, easy to use but more importantly, it provides accurate and reliable readings (not like others ive tried before). So, although not cheap, i'd reccomend this especially for use with babies and toddlers.
on 13 February 2014
I bought this product for my little baby girls. When I measure the temperature is always different in left ear to right one. Which makes me think is not accurate.
on 8 April 2015
Never used a digital thermometer before, but I am delighted with this one. Simple to use and easy to see. Also a great price, so a very happy customer.
on 10 March 2013
Imagine my shock when I checked my little boy temp and found he had 40c! It was wrong, as I checked mine, and it read 42c... At each read, it would display a different one... Bad bad product. It took me a month to realise that so it was too late to return!