Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Yes, on the box it says 7951 Spa "Legs, Body & Face". Hope that helps.
13 Dec 2014 by Fairuzeta
votes
I also have very strong facial hair, mainly on my chin, it does the upper lip no problem but the chin is not so good. I take off all the ones that will come off with it and then have to tweeze out the leftovers. In general though I am very happy with it.
23 Aug 2014 by Gloria Clark
votes
Yes the standard warranty from Braun.
5 Dec 2014 by gmvs
votes
I think it would depend on whether you usually have this type of waxing done and how strong the hair is,and your pain threshold. I have done it all over but it takes a lot of time and maintenance, so now I just do the bikini line when I need to. Hope this helps. I get good results on legs and face and underarms.
19 Oct 2014 by Gloria Clark
votes
The product name and number is: Braun Silk-épil SkinSpa 7951
28 Nov 2014 by MJ
votes
In my honest opinion I would say no, as I think it would be to harsh on the face. But there is a new one out which I am going to do a review on that has a really good face cleansing brush with it is the Braun silk will 77-569 with face cleaner. The face cleaner is very good , and the epilator part is nearly as good , but doesn't get the really tiny hairs. Hope this helps.
5 May 2014 by Mrs. T. SALMON
votes
I have and used proper facial scrub, just be careful and don't do very long
5 May 2014 by Andrea Manterfield
votes
It needs an adapter which is supplied.
16 Dec 2014 by susan kent
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers