Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
Good morning Fathia. This item was bought on behalf of my wife and in consultation with her this morning, I can confirm that the product is indeed slightly painful to use in all general area and more specifically in that bikini area. She does not recommend you use it there. In relation to a Hollywood wax, no this would not be possible - better to go with the wax method. Having said all of that the epilator does a good job in all other areas, legs etc and she is pleased with it. Hope this helps. Have a good day. Mr. Scrivens.
29 Jan 2015 by Mr. PE Scrivens
votes
I wouldn't recommend it for upper lip as this is quite bulky. I'm not sure that these are made for facial hair as they hurt like hell on your legs. I'm sure it'd be far less than pleasant on your face.
14 Jan 2015 by Natalie
vote
I just use my husbands shaver adapter. The Braun 2 pin becomes a 3 pin.
20 Oct 2014 by kindleite
vote
I do... And I haven't been electrocuted or anything (yet lol)
25 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, I do all the time. That was the main reason that I bought it & it works better than all the other epilators that i've tried.
26 Aug 2014 by Vanessa Sperling
votes
You do need adaptor plug with it.
2 Jul 2014 by K.D
votes
With one charge I can get about six uses as u dont have to do it very often it lasts a while
5 Jul 2014 by trahuc
votes
Would be fine for that- has a special narrow attachment to do sensitive areas with precision :)
6 Aug 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
I replaced my Braun Silk-épil because I wanted a new one. There is nothing wrong with the old one. I have never had any problems with either. I no longer have the paperwork but I am sure there must have been a warranty with them. Braun is a reliable company with good customer aftercare. I doubt if you could return the item if you did not like it because of hygiene issues.
19 days ago by sand
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers