on 21 February 2012
This is a really nice watch with an elegant, technical appearance. It's quite large but not too heavy. The clasp is poorly designed and opens easily during wear, so I expect I'll lose it at some point. It's easy to adjust the chain mail band length without visiting a jeweller, and shortening the band slightly reduced its tendency to open during wear.
on 13 November 2012
Very high quality watch, superb SS strap, relatively easy to set (if at all necessary?) Good value for money, good German made watch from Braun, I also have a Junghans radio controlled watch which is superb (but much more expensive) the Braun is very good , and I am very happy with it. good at the price. I would recommend this watch ( I have the white face model)
on 8 September 2013
I bought this watch for my husband's birthday, he'd asked for it specifically.

The first watch arrived, totally non-functional. Unable to set the date or time.

The replacement arrives, works for roughly 1 week and then stops and never starts again.

I now understand that it's just the Braun brand licensed by a third party, not a real Braun product. The quality of the workings must be appalling poor.

Very very unhappy. We're not going to buy another of these watches.
on 2 August 2014
Beautiful watch, it's a big watch and if you have thin wrists, then the strap will probably not fit you.
I bought this one for my dad, and he was surprised at the size of the casing, strap and thickness of the watch. He ended up trading it for my Braun BN0032BKBKMHG, as the strap couldn't be ajusted to his wrist size (small), and my watch was smaller in iverall size.

You get a very elegant and cleanly designed watch for a good and fair price, higly recommended!
on 20 June 2011
Another difficult to find item, but Amazon cam up trumps. This watch is beautiful and elegant. It arrived very quickly...really nice piece
on 22 April 2015
Got this on a warehouse deal, really happy with the service, price and the watch itself. The small scratch on the rear of the case is totally insignificant as well as entirely invisible. The watch is light and really comfortable, if you have smaller wrists you do need to adjust the strap to the limits but its very easy to do. Been struggling to find a Braun watch so I'm really happy with the find and with the style and fit of this watch and for £49 it was a total steal!!
on 27 November 2012
The watch is light. Comfortable to wear. Simplicity, Bauhaus style minimalist design characterize this time piece. It was very easy to adjust the strap, though I had to fix the little bit loose clip with the Braun engraving. I can only recommend this watch to those who love stylish, unique in its simplycity time pieces. And for sure you want see it on every second men coming your way.
on 21 July 2015
Let down from a master designer.