Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Braun MR555 hand blender - number to contact if you want to bring it back

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Nov 2010 12:05:23 GMT
I've been speaking to Braun as my brilliant hand blender has finally, after 9 or 10 years, started to give up. Braun have stopped producing the MR5550 BC-HC Minipimer Professional handset due to "falling demand" and it's no longer possible to obtain replacement motor parts even though accessories are available. They say, with enough consumer interest, they may be encouraged to remake the product but they don't know people want it unless people ask for it. Their number is 0800 7837010 option 2 and then hold (don't pick any subsequent options) and you get put through to a nice person you can tell all about the brilliant braun you used to have and you can ask them to please make it again. I told them I'd be posting the number and they seemed ok about that but they need to hear from other people to realise that the product was a good one and should be remade. Enough people ask, maybe they will remake it. Let's see if consumer pressure works. Thanks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  12 Nov 2010
Latest post:  12 Nov 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions