- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Lid Publishing (1 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0985286407
- ISBN-13: 978-0985286408
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,208,562 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Brands & Rousers Hardcover – 1 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Luis Gallardo is a global brand and marketing leader and expert in the areas of strategic brand management, brand engagement, brand expression, marketing, communications, business development, and reputation management. Former managing director of global brand & marketing at Deloitte, Luis provided leadership to Deloitte's member firm network of more than three thousand marketing and communications professionals.
Top Customer Reviews
It is a book that combines practices such as Leadership, Strategy, Marketing, Reputation management and explains how they work together and impact on each other. A superb book for those who want to make a leap in business management. Love It!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I like the way the Author thinks of brand management in a holistic way, from a multi-stakeholder and multi-channel perspective. Is common to find business and brand management books that focus on very specific aspects of marketing. This book opens your mind to a whole new level. A level where multiple variables are interconnected, from what you learn in the book not paying attention to the whole system and they way it works jeopardizes sustainable growth.
I must read for CEOs, Brand, Communications and Marketing leaders.