- Boxed-product Weight: 9 g
- Delivery information: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Item model number: RC100
- ASIN: B0029MQ4IY
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 May 2009
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (249 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 811 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Rose And Co Zam Buk Brand Ointment Herbal Traditional Antiseptic Ointment 20g
|Price:||£3.95 (£197.50 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Natural , old fashioned herbal balms
- A highly acclaimed and much loved embrocation
- Traditional antiseptic ointment containing Eucalptus, pine and thyme oil
- Packaged in a traditional 20g tin
- Created and made in the UK by Rose & Co.
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The highly acclaimed traditional antiseptic ointment with a multitude of uses. This amazing embrocation has been made for decades and loved by generation for its amazing powers for home and travel.
Petrolatum,Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) oil,Cera Alba (Beeswax),Pinus Sylvestris (pine) oil,Camphor,Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) oil,Limonene,Linalool,CI75810 (chlorophyl)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I had a patch of dry skin in both ears that has been very difficult to treat so when my sister gave me this stuff for my birthday I thought I'd try it to see if it would work and I'm glad to say that it has done. Apparently it can be used on cuts, ulcers, spots, sores - skin problems basically.
Applying it is simple, as it's much the same in texture as Tiger Balm; it takes a few seconds of rubbing the tip of your finger gently around the surface for the stuff to soften enough to be able to take a really small amount (almost just a residue is enough I found) to put on the area of skin that needs treatment.
I'd have to recommend this product. The relatively small size makes it easy to keep in a bag or purse and it works very quickly. A tin will last a long time.
Most importantly my lips got better after just several uses. I decided to keep one tin with me and keep one at home. The second tin I opened did have a smell but I quite like it! Kind of fresh and medicinal,difficult to describe,like pine,I think.
I read somewhere that you shouldn't use it on the lips because of the camphor. However another well known product, specifically for lips, contains camphor so I'm not sure which advice is correct.
I've given four stars because Zam Buk contains petrolatum and I'm not a big fan of petrolatum based products.I would certainly recommend this product to others and I think this will be something I use regularly. I had another allergic reaction recently and it was Zam Buk to the rescue again. :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought on a whim, quite impressed. Doesn't sting sore noses and moisturiser lips a treat. It's very difficult to apply to very dry areas without leaving a green tinge but... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Naomi Coutts
My grandfather recommended this for nearly every ailment you can name. I agree. This is the only place I have found to be able to get it. Read morePublished 15 days ago by c.a.cullen
Over the moon with the size of the tin just can't wait now to put this magic stuff to the testPublished 17 days ago by Tiffany Belford-Fry
This is a wonderful ointment. I had an unhappy problem with dry skin which caused itching and this balm really helped. Atleast it allowed a night's sleep.Published 23 days ago by Amazon Shopper