- Hardcover: 1548 pages
- Publisher: Old House; fold-out maps, transparent jacket edition (20 Sept. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1908402474
- ISBN-13: 978-1908402479
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (196 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,497 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bradshaw's Continental Railway Guide, 1913 Hardcover – 20 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This book is a rare treasure ... reprinted not just thoroughly but lovingly, with maps placed in special plastic pockets and even the original bookmark ... I cannot think of a better present.' --Engineering & Technology Magazine
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Also Amazon's delivery was like lightning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Proved to be interesting for the railway enthusiast that I gave it too but only for a short time.Published 2 days ago by PGP
Great gift for Russian relative who assisted in the making of Great European Railway Journeys with Michael Portillo. Even his colleagues were jealousPublished 12 days ago by andrew goodall
Just as expected. good reading for any international rail enthusiast.Published 18 days ago by Mr. John W. Hartop
Fascinating to read - I'd have liked the original book but the Kindle version is still a great way of re-discovering the ways of travel in those days.Published 21 days ago by Mr. Alan Crew
Rather disappointing as much of the book content is omitted. OK at the discounted price but otherwise overpricedPublished 22 days ago by Mr. Peter Crosland
Great big book with lots of interesting stuff and maps from 1913. Fab for train spotters!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer