- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Actar D (15 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8415391021
- ISBN-13: 978-8415391029
- Product Dimensions: 26.7 x 20.3 x 1.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 464,027 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Bracket 2, Goes Soft Paperback – 15 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
Lola Sheppard received her Bachelor of Science in Architecture and Bachelor of Architecture from McGill University and a Master of Architecture from Harvard Graduate School of Design. She is Associate Professor at the University of Waterloo. she has taught at the University of Toronto, Ohio State University, and California College of the Arts. She previously worked in the offices of Jean Nouvel (Paris), Peter Rose (Cambridge), and Allies and Morrison (London) before forming LATERAL OFFICE. She is committed to architecture's new relationship to social and ecological possibilities - not just solutions. Sheppard is the recipient of the 2012 RAIC Young Architect Award.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Materials
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering