2,606
Style Name: Size F/20 L Slim|Size: Pack of 40 Bags|Change

I've used slightly cheaper supermarket brand bin liners for my Brabantia 50 litre bin but they are of far poorer quality. I've also bought the Brabantia bin liners from supermarkets - although they can be a bit hard to find and are expensive. This 30 bag pack is excellent value and fit the bin perfectly. They will not rip when you empty the bin and have a bag tie that both holds the bag firmly in the bin at the top and seal the bag when you empty the bin.

If you've got a Brabantia 50 litre bin buy these. You won't find a better price or quality.

UPDATE: I've carried on buying these bags from Amazon. I still can't find a better price or alternate bags of anything approaching the same quality. So still 5*.
33 comments| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2009
Excellent liners, perfect for the 30L brabantia bins and no splitting and perfect, practical liners. Swiftly delivered and very durable, many thanks.
on 20 November 2009
...goodness. Here I am, a man in his 30's, reasonably successful, a wife and baby, I think I've peaked as I've been asked to write a review about bin liners. Cor. Can't wait, hold me back...
However, although I'm tempted to say, "They're rubbish, I put them all in the bin." - that would be twee and possibly out of order and unfair. Although my only comparason to this product is any generic supermarket carrier bag, these puppies are massively superior.
Simply, they fit the bin and overlap perfectly at the top, they're strong, they're easy to tie at the top and easy to remove. They do a simply job but do it very well.
Goodness, surprised myself there. I wrote a review about bin bags. I wonder whats going to be next? I'm going to have to be careful what I buy on Amazon...
33 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2011
Having been impressed with the first purchase made through amazon i am extremely disappointed with the second set of 30l bin liners recently purchased. They seem to fall apart when attempting to tug on the handles, after the bin is full! I noticed a difference in the colour of the handles - grey in the first purchase and green in this poor quality pack, perhaps an indicator or the poor quality packs? I'm hoping this is a one off and not a sign of Barbantia cutting costs though i fear the worst as someone else i see on amazon has recently had the same experience.
44 comments| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2010
If you have a brabantia bin, then you really must treat yourself to their bin liners. Perfect fit and do not rip in half when you remove them, no matter how full they are.
on 25 July 2012
These are the cheapest bags of this kind I can find, they fit the bin perfectly and they're strong and do the job well. But, but, they are about 14p each. Am I being insufferably elitist by buying specific branded bags for a bin when I know black bin liners work OK. 14p a bag - that's about 28p per week, or nearly £15 each year.

OK, yes, they are worth it - I've already wasted about £15 of my time writing this review so go on, buy the bags and I'll get back to work.
on 24 June 2013
I signed up for this product in Subscribe and Save thinking it was a good price. My first delivery cost £5.38 (after the discount) and now the second order costs £7.05: an increase of more than 30%! I don't recommend you to use the Subscribe and Save service as you can get the product cheaper elsewhere.
A perfect fit for the Brabantia 30litre bin. OK, you'd hope so - but they do the job, and are tough enough to do it well.
on 5 September 2006
Nice fitted bin bags for your snazzy bin... Ten of 'em. Who buys bin bags ten at a time? Live a little and get the fifty pack. They're worth 5 stars that way too.

I can't believe I'm reviewing bin bags. I'm meant to be revising for exams. God help me.
on 10 February 2014
After purchasing a bin I also bought these. The bin clearly states that these can be installed without any overhang, well if someone can tell me how then I will adjust my review. Have emailed Brabantia directly but have had zero response. Until I hear anything I am afraid you might as well use a carrier bag in the bin and save your hard earned cash!