TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 August 2014
The 9 year old in question is of a moderate build and a little over average height for his age. The shorts fit well this year and may just about fit him next year but that will be it. I would only buy these for a 13-14 year old if he was very slim and not very tall. The material seems fine, a little thin, but perfect for a hot day.
on 12 August 2014
Fabric very thin but look fantastic on my son loves then. Colours are great too
on 13 August 2014
Great shorts - lightweight - just right for the summer and an excellent price.
on 11 August 2014
brought these for my grandson he loved them I would recommend these. fits well
on 27 August 2014
A nice pair of shorts, thin so perfect for hot weather. Finishing inside was a bit poor with loose threads but for the price I can live with that. Arrived in super quick time and would but another pair when the time is right :)
on 3 September 2014
These were a perfect pair of cool summer shorts for my son to wear next year. I bought them because of the great price and they have turned out to be excellent quality and he really loves to style.
on 22 September 2014
these shorts will not fit my grandson until he is seven or eight
the age on the label says three to four (no way) but I still like them so they will live in my cupboard until he grows
on 12 August 2014
arrived before expected delivery date and where exactly as described
on 4 May 2015
Ok as they are spare shorts while at grandma's good value
on 4 October 2014
They are a little big,but I don't mind,nice for holidays,