Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Oct 2008 15:00:04 BDT
R. Healey says:
I cant see anything on this page saying what this boxset includes? Does it have:

Sesame Street: Old School, Vol. 1 - 1969-1974 [2006] (REGION 1) (NTSC)

Sesame Street: Old School, Vol. 2 (REGION 1) (NTSC)

Any idea anyone? I agree with the review, i wish they would release the entire series, rather than just a few episodes!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2008 19:50:16 GMT
"Sesame Street: Old School, Vol. 1 - 1969-1974" is the title of this set. It contains the premier of each episode from the first five seasons including the pilot. The extras contain, according to the back of the box, "45 bonus segments" and the "Original Pitch Film."

I think they never released an entire season for a couple of reasons; the seasons are massive and segments are repeated many times thoughout. That might be fine for kids but this set is aimed at adults, at least those who grew up with Sesame Street, as much as kids so they've opted to offer a cross section of the first five years. I'm sure that if you get this you'll agree it was a good decision.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  10 Oct 2008
Latest post:  21 Dec 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about