Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
I ended up passing on to my brother so I do not have the dimensions the base is the largest part of the item comes in two parts that join together and can be filled with sand or (as I did) water. The bag you can easily get your arms around and I would suggest is ideal for a flat though do have in mind that it is on a spring therefore when you punch the bag moves away from you by a good foot or two. Sorry can not be more help been a while since I had it but it did get used but had it in garage which started to get very cold
10 days ago by G. J. Knight
votes
1.7 meters or 5 feet 7 inches
2 Jul 2014 by Kindle Customer
votes
Vertical. Really pleased with it, a good bit of kit. Recommend it highly. I filled it with water not sand, cheaper and does the job just as well. It does take a little time to fill the base unless you've got a hose. Which I haven't!!! Enjoy
28 Jul 2014 by Stuart Blackburn
votes
I'm sorry but I don't know. If it broke under "normal" usage they should really replace it. Other than that I think you'll have to invest in another. I love my one.
19 Jun 2014 by Geedubya
votes
I passed mine on but from memory the "bag" slides on the the spring loaded base so would think yes but where you would get one sorry no idea
20 Apr 2014 by G. J. Knight
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers