- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ £4.95 UK delivery
Bowmore 12 Year Old Malt Whisky 70cl
|Price:||£36.30 (£51.86 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£0.70 (2%)|
- The late, great whisky writer Michael Jackson proclaimed Bowmore 12 Year Old as "remarkably long and complex".
- A lemon and honey bouquet with the distinctive Bowmore smokiness.
- Warm and delicious on the palate with subtle dark chocolate flavours.
- 2015 Silver Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: An assortment of spices and dried fruit introduce proceedings, with grapefruit and tropical fruits joining in. The delicate peat notes are not at all overwhelmed by the treacle sweetness that carries the flavours through to the finish.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Founded over two centuries ago in 1779, Bowmore is the first recorded distillery on Islay (pronounced ‘eye-la’) and one of the oldest in the whole of Scotland. Islay malts are renowned for their peaty smokiness and Bowmore is no exception. We carefully smoke our malt in a peat-fired kiln, just as our ancestors did over 200 years ago.