- Visit the Whisky Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular whiskies.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 UK delivery
+ £12.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Bowmore Darkest 15 Year Old 70cl
|Price:||£52.00 (£74.29 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Matured in an inspired combination of both bourbon and sherry casks.
- It's the final three years spent in Oloroso sherry casks that gives it the rich, deep colour reflected in its name.
- Delicious dark chocolate, sun-dried fruits and a tell-tale wisp of Islay smoke with wonderful cedar wood and rich treacle toffee.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: As gloriously intense as the name implies, with leather and spice doing battle for your attention on the nose, all prevented from overdoing it by the elegant sweetness.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Founded over two centuries ago in 1779, Bowmore is the first recorded distillery on Islay (pronounced ‘eye-la’) and one of the oldest in the whole of Scotland. Islay malts are renowned for their peaty smokiness and Bowmore is no exception. We carefully smoke our malt in a peat-fired kiln, just as our ancestors did over 200 years ago.
Please enjoy Bowmore responsibly.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Edit: The recipient has informed me the whiskey is very peaty and quite different to other sherry cask whiskeys however he loves it still and is sure the taste will grow on him the further down the bottle he gets. Apparently he can tell the quality from the taste and smell - so 5*s from him and me!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Slight toffee and raisin notes and a big puff of smokiness.