- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
The Bourne Legacy (Blu-ray)  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
The narrative architect behind the Bourne film series, Tony Gilroy, takes the helm in the next chapter of the hugely popular espionage franchise: The Bourne Legacy. The writer/director expands the Bourne universe created by Robert Ludlum with an original story that introduces us to a new hero (Jeremy Renner) whose life-or-death stakes have been triggered by the events of the first three films. For The Bourne Legacy, Renner joins fellow series newcomers Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Stacy Keach and Oscar Isaac, while franchise veterans Albert Finney, Joan Allen, David Strathairn and Scott Glenn reprise their roles.
- Feature Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Tony Gilroy, Co-Writer Dan Gilroy, Editor John Gilroy, Director of Photography Robert Elswit, Second Unit Director Dan Bradley, and Production Designer Kevin Thompson
- Deleted Scenes: Pennsylvania Highway, NRAG Research Room, Washington, D.C.
- Enter Aaron Cross
- Crossing Continents: Legacy on Location
- Man vs Wolf
- Wolf Sequence Test
- Moving Targets: Aaron and Marta
- Capturing Chaos: The Motorbike Chase
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The integration of Legacy with Ultimatum's timeline (many of the third Bourne movie's events happen in the background or are referred to in TV news reports) enriches the new film and makes it feel part of the same world.
The Blu-Ray quality is very good as well, with the snowy scenes crisp and stark, and the sound excellent.
As a director, Gilroy is terrific, and many of the hand to hand fight scenes carry the same breathless intoxication of speed and heart-in-mouth shock of those in 'The Bourne Identity' - there's no doubt Renner and his director can cope with action.
If the film has any flaws, it's that the new bad guys are thinly sketched, the film is a blatant set-up for a new franchise, and essentially it has no plot beyond "Get him!" - a fact that is so well hidden by the well-paced action that it only really struck me as the credits started to roll and I had a moment of "What...that's it? Where's the big scheme or nefarious plan???"
Nevertheless, it's a great opener for a series that now carries refreshed potential.
There is nothing lacking here in action, a cohesive story, or the feel that is in the background of the other films. Slightly going against my own advice here: I would say that Greengrass's passion for a certain integrity and the underlying message of our distrust of authority is present but not as evident here, but that is not a reason to mark it as other than an excellent watch. It's simply different. The character-driven nature of the first three films isn't so much in evidence here - this one is story-driven - and I hope the next film brings character out a bit more - but my advice is buy it, enjoy it, and enjoy it some more.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent film that keeps up the Bourne series (even without Matt Damon) Item received quickly and in great conditionPublished 1 day ago by frankbof
This is a really great action movie, but doesn't really feature Jason Bourne apart from the odd mention, but as long as you know about that and are therefore not disappointed, its... Read morePublished 17 days ago by A. MORRIS-JONES