on 15 March 2014
Purchased these as part of a work colleague's 50th birthday present. Fast delivery from Germany. Really pleased with them. Classic, smart design and good quality in addition to designer brand. The gift was received well. Thank you.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2015
Great quality as expected as I already have the black pair !
on 4 December 2015
We're a leaving present for my now ex Boss . He loved them
on 22 January 2016
Really disappointed - bought for groomsmen for wedding and they appear to be seconds or knock offs as writing is inverted and not as in photos. Irritated and frustrated by this experience.
on 24 July 2015
Great service. These are so nice i love them.. shame I cant wear them lol, I bought as a prezzie for my bro in-law, he was very very happy with them.
on 6 January 2016
Excellent delivery speed over the Christmas period and the product was just what I wanted. Look great and was a great present for my dad. Thanks
on 11 August 2015
Cuff links are brilliant but the outside box and the inside box look very used and worn out.
on 4 January 2016
Fabulous cufflinks. Genuine article. Came on time. My partner was over the moon with them. Perfect was the word he used.
on 30 December 2014
I bought these for my dads birthday and he wears them for his job everyday for meeting and so, because of the quality.
on 22 December 2015
Fast delivery, nicely presented in neat black box. Ideal gift.