Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 13 questions
votes
I was not able to listen to the highest level possible ... it became painful ... too loud. I hope that helps
20 Mar 2014 by de_geaba
votes
hmm... Good question I don't see why not as I've used this with my laptop and home amp system so works fine as a know normal headphones you just can't use the microphone.
6 Dec 2013 by Sparc
votes
They work with my Galaxy S3, so I imagine they would work fine with with a S4. Not sure what you mean by Bluetooth though, I plug them in directly using the headphone socket as with any other headphones.
28 Nov 2013 by A. Gill
votes
Yes, they are compatible with Apple devices, although the remote button does not work on my classic iPod 160GB.
18 Dec 2013 by Lola
votes
they have volume answer call bottons
6 Dec 2014 by R L N
votes
votes
The usual 1 years manufacturers warranty
7 Apr 2014 by A. Price
votes
In quiet situations they deliver great sound and bass but when outdoors they are not noise cancelling so you do hear urban noise unlike noise cancelling ones but i am very happy with mine on s3 and very good sound clarity and bass, all depends on the power driving them! , very good on i pod other mp3 but not sure about other phones! hope that helps in your hunt.
11 Mar 2014 by Brent Robertson Humpreys
votes
They're pretty good for running, yes. Just make sure you fit the right size of the StayHear silicone bits, and they should stay in pretty well. They have a really good little crocodile clip on the cable, and I would also use this to clip to your top. The cable of the headphones is quite heavy, so use the clip to stop the weight of the cable pulling them out of your ears while you're running. I use them for running occasionally, but if that will be your primary use, you might be safer with ones that go over the top of your ear, or round the back of your neck. Hope that helps.
22 Feb 2014 by Andrew Kerr
votes
from 1 (low quality) to 10 I give it 7.5 / 8.
7 Dec 2013 by D Mangion
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers