Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original packaging|Change
Price:£22.05+ Free shipping

on 2 January 2014
Does what it is supposed to, charges 10.8V battery within 1/2 hr or so, no issues to date, would recommend.
on 4 January 2016
Ok it's just a charger, which works fine. Only used it once with no problems. First impression was that it seemed large for a relatively small battery. So you will need to store it separately from the power tool. It is shown as having a euro plug, however mine came with the usual UK 13 amp plug.
on 23 March 2015
This was bought to replace the one that came with the drill, it is an exact replacement and does precisely what is expected of it.
This item was delivered in less than 24 hours in perfect condition, I would recommend the product and supplier without hesitation.
on 18 July 2015
This charger was purchased to replace the original that was supplied with my Bosch hedge trimmer but which stopped working after 15 months. The new charger was quite expensive but appears to be an uprated item by comparison with the original. It arrived quickly and works very well, charging more quickly that the original (I have had it for 1 month now).
on 6 March 2011
I bought this item for my husband and it worked fine for 3 months I tried to get hold of the company and amazon with regards to it as it had a warranty and neither replied!! At least ebay would reply and sort out the problem
on 21 June 2016
good value
on 3 June 2016
Excellent
on 28 April 2016
Works fine with my Bosch Green 10.8v batteries. I suspect this charges the 10.8v Bosch professional batteries too as it labelled as professional on the manual. Charger came with a UK plug.
on 2 August 2013
The product is exactly as I wanted delivered ahead of schedule, excellent all round service and I would strongly recommend this to anyone
on 24 October 2012
received bosch charger, which was a replacement for my old one which got damaged, very quick service and no problems