Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Apr 2008 13:24:36 BDT
Lat says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 31 Jul 2009 18:22:14 BDT
The author of this post topic 'boring' is either stupid or illiterate, perhaps both, if as he/she says they have read the book then watched the film then how on middle earth can he/she not see that the film is kept very close to the story line.
The only thing I can deduce from this is 1. the author of this topic was frightened by the size of the book probably having only read the beano previously or 2. they have no imagination in their own head and need pictures to tell a story.

Posted on 24 Feb 2011 18:55:42 GMT
Suhaib Sufi says:
Quote "I read the whole thing and didnt know what was happening at all"
Hahahahahaha
I bet he's just joking to get some sort of response -very funny though, if true! Can you imagine just sitting there reading thousands of words for days on end not knowing what the heck is going on - LOL

Posted on 18 Jul 2011 22:14:42 BDT
Mr. S. Cleal says:
I hope the 'troll' that posted the original topic will turn to stone next time the sun rises!

Posted on 3 Aug 2011 22:02:46 BDT
P. Houfe says:
Am two thirds through it and can't put it down. Loving it

Posted on 15 Aug 2012 13:52:28 BDT
Have read it 5 times. Why wouldn't you?

Posted on 9 Sep 2012 08:39:21 BDT
P. Shillam says:
Definitely a joke. Very carefully designed to provoke exactly the responses it received. Reasonably good grammar. Shame about the punctuation. Needs an edit...

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jan 2014 16:17:18 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 15 Jan 2014 16:17:52 GMT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  30 Apr 2008
Latest post:  15 Jan 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Lord of the Rings trilogy - one volume paperback (movie cover)
The Lord of the Rings trilogy - one volume paperback (movie cover) by J. R. R. Tolkien (Paperback - 3 Sep 2001)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (21)