1 Award winning game crammed with TONS of additional content Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before and includes:
Award winning title, Borderlands 2
- 4 Add-On Content Campaigns
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- 2 New Playable Characters: o Gaige, the Mechromancer o Krieg, the Psycho
- First level cap increase
- Plus new battle arenas, heads and skins, golden keys and more!
- Supported OS: Mac Mountain Lion Mac Lion
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual Core)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 13.00 GB
- Video Card: Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600 Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Additional Requirements: Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6630, HD 6490, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970 Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4000 Gamepad support: Borderlands 2 supports both the Xbox 360 wired gamepad AND the PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client. Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details Recommended System Requirements CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz Memory: 4 GB RAM Video Memory (VRam): 512MB *Apple original CPU's only, CPU upgrades not supported.
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2:
- ATI RADEON HD 2000 series
- NVIDIA 8600m
- NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m
NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
NOTICE: Intel(r) integrated video chipsets are not supported. NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Steam account required for game activation and installation