Customer Discussions > Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) forum

Borderlands 2 dispatch

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 75 posts in this discussion
Posted on 20 Sep 2012 21:35:54 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Sep 2012 21:36:53 BDT
B. Snaize says:
Useless. Still not dispatched!

Come on Amazon, you are defeating the point of a pre-order!

Posted on 20 Sep 2012 23:03:25 BDT
Alan Duffy says:
I pre-ordered mine in April and was dispatched today the 20th. I emailed customer service asking why it was taking them so long to process my order. They assured me that it would get to me on the day of release.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 01:16:34 BDT
R. Ledster says:
mine was dispatched a few hours ago.. looked at the tracking and it is in my city depo an hour ago so it will get to me in time, you are all just too impatient... just be patient.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 02:03:41 BDT
My order is still stuck on "dispatching soon" so there goes my hopes of getting this for release day. Never pre ordering a game with amazon ever again. Extremely unhappy with their service.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 08:44:35 BDT
R. Ledster says:
now you have reason perfecy to not pre-order with them again as now it is in the almost no hope zone but still could come last second.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 09:18:56 BDT
Jason C-Y says:
Did you buy with first class, or standard free postage?

If you go for super saver, they send it 2nd class so it will be slower.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 10:36:22 BDT
Really hope I get this today, in work till 3 so will have to wait till I get home.
Anyone else noticed the price has dropped to £35 now. Hope I get a refund.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 10:43:12 BDT
Last edited by the author on 21 Sep 2012 10:44:36 BDT
R. Ledster says:
Well the price lowered sucks but if you look it should not have the pre-order bonus, what can you do anyway huh? :/

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 10:49:21 BDT
Think I'm owed 1.84 at least. Gonna demand another 4.99 to that if I don't get it today.

Guaranteed delivery date: 21 Sep 2012 1 "Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)" Video Game; £36.84 Available for pre-order

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 11:28:15 BDT
this is rediculous, on day of release they knock it down by a fiver, my pre-rder claimed to 'arrive on day of release' and it hasnt -.- really dissapointed with amazon, will not be pre-ordering from here again.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 11:39:19 BDT
Last edited by the author on 21 Sep 2012 14:08:17 BDT
Well my post has arrived and no Borderlands 2 is within it...not happy at all.

*Edit
I retract that...My postman did two deliveries to me, apparently he read the address wrong on the package. My apologies to Amazon, though I gotta say, some people on here still seem pretty pissed, so someone isn't doing their job right! I'm gonna go with Royal Mail since they are the usual culprits!

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 11:44:36 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 21 Sep 2012 12:14:30 BDT]

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 11:48:23 BDT
post has been and gone....no borderlands 2 .. amazon or royal mail are f**king hopeless

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 11:57:19 BDT
Pikasuu says:
Dispatched yesterday, Nothing yet. I paid an extra £5 for one day delivery to get it delivered today -.-

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 12:19:34 BDT
I think it's being shipped by courier, least thats what my order says, and i only paid for first class to get it on release day, when i track my order it says in transit, left Carrickfergus, NI this morning at half eight! Fingers crossed it shows up soon!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 12:21:10 BDT
How do we complain about this as I'm in the same boat as you!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 12:22:13 BDT
Do the Next Day Delivery's work on a different time to the standard post drops? if so that's a bit weird right?

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 12:22:25 BDT
One thing my partner and I have learned about pre-ordering on Amazon is always, always pick first class and second don't pre-order till at least 4 weeks before the game comes out - why?

Well, in the past we have pre-ordered games such as Halo: Reach and Left 4 Dead 2 months away from release day and with first class postage and they have never turned up on release day. It seems to be that the earlier you pre-order the further back on the list you are for it to be shipped out which doesn't make sense to me at all - first come, first served it should be. I mean, I may be wrong but past few titles we have pre-ordered with only 2-4 weeks to go before release and they have always arrived on release date. Mass Effect 3 was pre-ordered with 2 weeks to go, came on time. Borderlands 2 was pre-ordered on the 18th Aug and it is here now after getting the dispatch email at 3pm yesterday.

I really hope everyone gets there copies on time. Those who haven't, you have my utmost sympathies as I have also been in that boat a couple of times before. I wouldn't usually pre-order with Amazon but they are cheaper than Play.com and I have gift certificates most of the time to put towards purchases, so I'm stuck between paying less or paying more with more of a guarantee of it turning up on time, money being as it is - a cheaper copy always wins :s.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 12:23:25 BDT
I bought mine from sainsburys entertainment for 26.53 and got it today in the post, love it so far , also if u want your pre orders to come on time then order from shopto as well, I have pre ordered wrc 3 from shopto for 32.99 as I am a big rally fan and loved the demo on xboxlive.

Anyone into racing or rallying for that matter should keep an open mind about wrc 3 , just give the demo a try , its wonderful , really improved graphics and gameplay from wrc 2.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 12:36:25 BDT
Last edited by the author on 21 Sep 2012 12:36:58 BDT
V. Gwatkin says:
That's what I am trying to figure out. This whole thing has me perplexed :(

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 12:53:34 BDT
Mr. S. Smith says:
I'm in the same boat, per ordered this June 11th with first class. Taken the day off work, got me pig snacks, cup of tea and borderland co-op partner.....no copy of Borderlands 2. Sorry Amazon but this is one customer who won't be returning anymore.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Sep 2012 12:58:02 BDT
Last edited by the author on 21 Sep 2012 12:58:31 BDT
V. Gwatkin says:
Just a guess but I wonder if the Royal Mail vans may be delivering some? Just trying to be optimistic, and it would mean they could come later. :)

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 13:12:57 BDT
R. Watson says:
Ordered this on Tuesday and went first class hoping to have it this Friday to play with the girlfriend on our day off.
Dispatched since early Thursday, guaranteed delivery date 21st etc, but the mail has been delivered and no Borderlands 2.

Hope it's sent by courier or something, or else we'll both be very disappointed.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 13:17:44 BDT
D. Sorrell says:
Mine hasn't arrived either. I was gong to pre order Fifa 13 from Amazon but no chance now.

Posted on 21 Sep 2012 13:21:55 BDT
Last edited by the author on 21 Sep 2012 13:24:33 BDT
Quite possible there's been some kind of hitch with the delivery of this one. I preorder every game I get from Amazon and the game has always come on the correct day. My postman has been and gone today, being in a rural area he drives a van so always has any Royal Mail packages, they never come to me in a separate van. My order says by Royal mail and has no tracking so I doubt they sent it by DPD.
I'm not going to get the hump about it as it's a one off. I guess I will have to go to the pub tonight instead of playing it. The irony of that is; tomorrow I will probably be too hung over to be bothered to play as a result. Thought I would add, I am a Prime customer, if that makes any difference.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  53
Total posts:  75
Initial post:  10 Sep 2012
Latest post:  24 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) by Take 2 Interactive (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (262)