Colour: Orange|Change

on 25 August 2013
Having read some of the negative reviews, I was hesitant when buying this. I needn't have worried! It's a great shape and size and if you wet the bottom slightly before sticking it down, even I have trouble getting it off - my 1 year old 'destroyer' certainly can't (much to her chagrin!)
She loves it and it's saved both my floor and my sanity!
on 27 February 2015
Worked the first few times we used it, then it slowly started to lose suction. At the beginning of the meal it was stuck tight, 3 minutes in, it had lost suction and then we would have to tip the food on the highchair...What's the point in the plate? We didn't even dishwasher it just in case this affected the suction. Very disappointed.
on 11 August 2014
Works well as long as you don't dishwash it. The suction is improved if the surface is clean and the underside of the bowl is slightly moistened.
on 9 October 2014
Brilliant!! Sticks to glass dining room table, wooden breakfast table and plastic high chair tray, in fact it is quite difficult to get off any of these if you are an adult!! Am so pleased that I am about to buy the bowl to go with it too.
on 8 March 2016
Other than the plate being plastic, I cannot think of any other reason why I would want this, the catch isn't great - more of a gimmick...
on 12 November 2015
Boon is normally such a good product. I have the bowl and the suction is great but for some reason the plate just does not stick.
on 4 August 2014
This doesn't stick - the baby pulls it up from any surface. Good idea, poorly executed.
on 18 March 2016
Not the best doesn't even stick not worth 8 quid atsll
on 23 June 2016
Don't waste your money.

Delivery prompt.
on 14 June 2016
Doesn't stick to as many surfaces as Id like