- Hardcover: 960 pages
- Publisher: Saunders Ltd.; 9 edition (23 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702028878
- ISBN-13: 978-0702028878
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 4.8 x 24.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,240,853 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Veterinary Reproduction & Obstetrics, 9e Hardcover – 23 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"All chapters in the 9th edition have been completely revised and adapted to today's comprehensive knowlegde of the discipline...Specialists from eight different countries are contributing authors to this book making it a truly international overview of veterinary reproduction and obstetrics...Numerous full-colour and black-and-white illustrations and many graphics contribute to a deeper understanding of normal veterinary reproduction and obstetrics as well as reproductive disorders and diseases in the common and less common domesticated species...For all those already working in veterinary reproductive medicine or those planning to specialise in this field, and also for students, this book represents a valuable and complete overview of the discipline making it an indispensable work of reference in the library of every veterinarian."
Dr. Hans-Klaus Dreier, European Journal of Companion Animal Practice, October 2009
"It is a unique charm of this book that nestling in between chapters on modern embryo transfer techniques you can find dystocia pictures from 19th century texts...an essential text for all veterinary students, equine and farm animal practitioners."
Journal of Small Animal Practice, April 2011