- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc. (27 Oct. 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486448053
- ISBN-13: 978-0486448053
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 14 x 21.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 53,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Theory of Colours (Dover Fine Art, History of Art) Paperback – 27 Oct 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"Can you lend me The Theory of Colours for a few weeks? It is an important work. His latest things are insipid." Ludwig van Beethoven , Conversation-book, 1820 --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832), a towering figure in German literature, was the author of The Sorrows of Young Werther, Faust, Italian Journey, The Theory of Colours (MIT Press edition, 1970), and many other works. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > History > Other Historical Subjects > History of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Applied Optics
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Light, Optics & Laser
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Philosophy of Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy