- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (26 July 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0201741474
- ISBN-13: 978-0201741476
- Product Dimensions: 17.9 x 2.5 x 22.7 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,889,320 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Microsoft Office XP for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guides) Paperback – 26 Jul 2001
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This book is a reasonably priced, unintimidating guide to the essentials of Microsoft Office. Organized and presented specifically for busy professionals who need to use the applications immediately, it guides you right to the information you need. All the most important tasks in each program are covered, using clear, step-by-step instructions, and illustrated with hundreds of helpful screenshots. Office XP promises a wealth of exciting new features, and Microsoft Office XP for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide lets you put them to work for you in a hurry.
About the Author
Steve Sagman has written or co-written over 17 books on computing, including Microsoft Office 2000 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide. His books have sold well over a million copies, and have been translated into 12 languages. He has written for PC Computing, Computer Shopper, PC Week, PC World, and PC Magazine.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Having said that, his book still has strong points. For beginners to Office, this is a nice book. Full of greyscale pictures, this book is easy to read and there shouldn't be too much trouble finding topics.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > ECDL
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Office
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Business & Home Office > Office Suites
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Productivity