- Paperback: 896 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Osborne; 2 edition (1 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071784357
- ISBN-13: 978-0071784351
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 18.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
496,940 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #236 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Networking & Security > Introduction to Network & Security
- #244 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Applications > Microsoft Access > Reference
- #811 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Networking & Security > Security
- See Complete Table of Contents
Information Security: The Complete Reference, Second Edition Paperback – 1 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mark Rhodes-Ousley has 20 years of experience with every aspect of security, from program management to technology. That experience includes risk management, security policies, security management, technology implementation and operations, physical security, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning. He holds two core beliefs: that business processes are just as important as technology because security relies on people; and that security should be a business enabler with a goal of enhancing the customer experience. Mark is CISSP, CISM, and MCSE certified.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Hardly found any mistakes or typos in more than 800 pages of text, making the book very easy to read, understand, assimilate and refer back to any subject when needed.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- Andrew Abbate, principal consultant and partner at Convergent Computing.
- Barrington Allen, technical expert
- Brian Baker, EMC Storage Specialist
- Zheng Bu, security researcher at McAfee
- Brian Buege, Director of Engineering at Spirent Communications
- Anil Desai, author and independent consultant specializing in Microsoft technologies
- Leo Dregier, principal at the computer security firm The Security Matrix, LLC
- Dr. Nick Efford, senior teaching fellow in the School of Computing at the University of Leeds
- Thaddeus Fortenberry, specializes in complete security plans for remote deployments that address real-world issues and protection
- Christian Genetski, Senior Vice President and General Counsel at the Entertainment Software Association.
- Christine Grayban, Enterprise Security practice lead for Stach & Liu
- Roger A. Grimes, author and consultant
- Gregory Hoban, Senior Systems Engineer
- Michael Howard, Principal CyberSecurity Architect at Microsoft
- Ayush Jain, Senior IT Infrastructure Manager
- Michael Judd, Senior Application Engineer at FTEN
- Dr. Bryan Kissinger, author, security professional, and healthcare and technology sector specialist
- Thomas Knox, Streaming Media Engineer at Comcast
- Brenda Larcom, Senior Security Consultant and cofounder of an open source threat modeling methodology
- Eric Milam, Principal Security Assessor and project steward for the Ettercap project
- Michael T. Raggo, Product Manager at AirDefense
- Eric Reither, Vice President and a Senior Security Consultant at Security by Design Inc.
- Ben Rothke, Corporate Services Information Security Manager at Wyndham Worldwide
- Zeke Rutman-Allen, fanatical technologist and Senior Manager, Global Network Services for a multibillion dollar green energy company
- Stephen Singam, CTO at Hewlett-Packard
- Keith Strassberg, CEO/CTO of Universal Survey
- Simon Thorpe, Microsoft AD RMS technology specialist
- Dr. Andrew A. Vladimirov, Chief Security Manager for Arhont Information Security Ltd.
- Barak Weichselbaum, network and security consultant who started in the Israeli Defense Forces and served in the intelligence corps, and is now founder and CEO of B.W. Komodia Ltd.
- Marcia Wilson, information technology veteran who has focused on information security for the last decade
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Reference
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Introduction to Network & Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture