- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books (1 Nov. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1742705413
- ISBN-13: 978-1742705415
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 2.7 x 25.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 334,064 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Champagne Guide 2014-2015 Hardcover – 1 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tyson Stelzer is the author and publisher of twelve wine books. He writes freelance articles for high profile wine publications and he is a contributor to Jancis Robinson's The Oxford Companion to Wine Third Edition, which names him the most prolific writer in the world on the topic of screw caps. Tyson speaks all over the world at wine conferences, judges at wine shows and has won various awards for his wine and champagne expertise.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Buy the book of Mister Stelzer, probably the best on the market and I am professionnal.