Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Sep 2009 19:01:37 BDT
Davide says:
Can anybody please confirm whether the box set of Series 4 contains a booklet like the previous ones or not?

thanks

Posted on 20 Sep 2009 13:52:11 BDT
I can confirm it does indeed contain a booklet like the others

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jan 2010 21:57:11 GMT
P. Rowe says:
Yes it does, however I have just received one of these 'used ' no booklet box sets and can tell you they are pirate copies - beware!

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Jan 2010 11:00:54 GMT
S. Braham says:
how do you know its a pirate copy, I recently recieved a shrinkwrapped set from a seller through amazon, it has a holographic leeve of sorts with davros on the back and no booklet.

Posted on 30 Jan 2010 11:01:31 GMT
S. Braham says:
that was meant to say sleeve

Posted on 1 Feb 2010 22:01:10 GMT
P. Rowe says:
some quick details to check, first the BBC logo should have the capitals in white boxes the text itself should be clear with whatever is behind showing through, second the 2 entertain logo should match the logos found on other products exactly and the BBC logo should be alongside DVD not the words video. Once you get to the discs they should have reference only to UK copyright, no reference to BBC america and finally when playing the discus there should be a UK copyright/antipiracy notice not a US FBI one and secondly there should be that annoying audio menu delay as it loads up. Needless to say the picture is soft when played ressembling a second generation version. My dodgy, about to be returned copy is just like this. It's a copy, an easily passed off as real set (the packaging needs careful scrutiny) but a copy none the less!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Feb 2010 08:27:39 GMT
Davide says:
Gosh! If it is a fake, it is a really good one. I'll check carefully. What I wonder is: if they took the pain to make such a good copy, why didn't they finish up the work making also a fake booklet?
Pity it is now too late to return it!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  12 Sep 2009
Latest post:  4 Feb 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned, 2007 Christmas Special  [DVD]
Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned, 2007 Christmas Special [DVD] by David Tennant (DVD - 2008)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (47)