So Is The Book Going To Cover All 3 Games?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Jan 2012 15:50:21 GMT
Just curious, because some of the previews I've seen so far have focused pretty predominantly on the 3rd game in the series. Does anyone know if it will include the stuff from the out-of-print Art of Mass Effect published as a Collector's Edition item for the first game? Or is it going to be exclusively devoted to the 3rd Game?

Posted on 3 Feb 2012 15:13:58 GMT
I don't think it's devoted to the 3rd game entirely. The cover says "includes art from ME3" So with that I'm guessing it includes art work from the previous 2 games

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Feb 2012 19:13:41 GMT
Again, I was just curious, because looking at the stuff on Dark Horse.com, it does seem like they're putting a lot of focus on the stuff for the third game. But then, ME3 is released something like three weeks after the art book comes out, so perhaps they're just building up the hype or whatever.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2012 15:17:44 GMT
The book does cover all three Mass Effect games, giving each one roughly equal space.
I haven't looked at the original Art of Mass Effect book for a while, but I don't think that everything from that book is included in this one. Fairly sure that it isn't actually.

As I wrote in the discussion that I started, the Mass Effect 3 section does contain spoilers. Just to warn you...

Posted on 13 Feb 2012 16:31:01 GMT
K. Johnson says:
This art book includes artwork from all 3 Mass Effect titles, and some that wasnt released (pure concept / ideas for the previous 3 titles, and beyond).

Also to reiterate what was already said... It does contain spoilers, so don't read it until you have finished the third..

Posted on 10 Mar 2012 16:21:40 GMT
for those who have the book,would you describe this book as a complete 'Art of' for the 3 games...or is ME3 just 'featured' while ME1 and 2 are more concentrated on?

I already have The Art of Mass Effect(the first book) and that is a 170+ pages on its own

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Mar 2012 16:39:32 GMT
The book is split very evenly for all three games. Each receive an fairly equal amount of pages.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  31 Jan 2012
Latest post:  10 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Art of the Mass Effect Universe
The Art of the Mass Effect Universe by Various (Hardcover - 7 Feb 2012)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (54)