Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Jul 2007 11:52:25 BDT
Cyrano says:
" ... reveals the secrets that none dare admit. " - Do I smell bullshot???

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Sep 2007 01:27:41 BDT
Yes you do :D

If what Snyder is saying is true, and Hollywood execs really are looking for scripts that recycle clichés in quasi-inventive ways, then the reason for the dearth of quality in most Hollywood films becomes readily apparent.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Nov 2008 21:57:46 GMT
I agree. It speaks volumes when he critisizes "Memento", yet applauds nonsense like "4 Xmas'" and "Legally Blonde". I suppose we can't blame writers like Snyder if morons pay to watch this garbage.

I must admit though I'm mightily impressed with his opus, "Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot"............. Stallone can't thank him enough.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Oct 2013 09:00:25 BDT
Dammit! I just ordered this book. You guys have totally put me off. Maybe with a little luck it'll go missing in transit.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  30 Jul 2007
Latest post:  14 Oct 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Save the Cat!: The Only Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need: The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need
Save the Cat!: The Only Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need: The Last Book on Screenwriting You'll Ever Need by Blake Snyder (Paperback - 14 May 2005)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (75)