on 23 October 2006
Our 3 year old loves Boogie Beebies Pete (a local hero from Potton, although we have never met him) and this DVD is never far from the player.There are 7 routines to boogie to including, Barnyard Boogie (with the stinky donkey), Every Kind Of Weather Song, Kangaroo (bouncing is fun), Pirate Gang (yo ho, Harrys favorite), Butterfly Fly (Mums favorite), Dancin' On Sand and We Want To Be Fit (fit, fit!). If your toddler is a Cbeebiees addict like ours, then this is a must buy!
on 30 March 2007
Great DVD of 8 (??) different Boogie Beebies programmes. My 3 yr old girl loves it, knows all the songs, even though we restrict viewing (for our sanity!!)

Good DVD features also, enabling choice of Big Videos only, for when a short burst of the Butterfly song is enough to satisfy the requirement to dance in front of the TV!

Well recommended - wish there were a few more in the range!
on 21 June 2006
Our 19th month old absolutley loves this and although can't speak properly yet, indicates that she wants to watch it by pointing at the DVD player and dancing around. She can watch it for hours on end but prefers watching just the big videos.
My 2 year old Olly loves watching this, she whirls round like a nutter. She loves "Doing the Kangaroo" and I get up and jump round like mad too.

This is a great DVD for kids, they can watch telly and not be lazy, they are active! Also - I'm sure this helps with co-ordination too.

**WARNING**

Some of the tunes are very contagious and you WILL end up whistling them at work!!!!
on 6 February 2012
One of the best Xmas presents - I bought it for my 3 year-old who dances all the time and she loves it. Her brother (5 yrs) joins in as well. The songs are great and catchy, moves easy to follow and overall the kids' enjoyment is superb. I hope more Boogie Babies series will be put on DVDs!
on 15 July 2009
it's the best dancing videos....i would like to buy more of boogie beebies dvd coz compared to cbeebies boogie clip, there're more boogie clip which are not in this CD n the other 2 (your chance to dance and move your feet to the beat)
on 25 May 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is 2 years old. I must admit that I spend more time dancing along trying to encourage her to do the same, than she does by herself. I'm sure as she get older she will be more interactive.
It was definitely a good buy for the price I paid. The presenters are very enthusiastic and true to Cbeebies entertainment.
on 18 June 2014
The best buy ever! I have all free of them! My baby is 16 months and loves it! Dances to the music, laughs. She is not interested in tv generally, but with this DVD she is glued to the screen. And it is not only fun, movement and music but also educational.
on 6 January 2013
Purchased for 3 year old grandaughter, Ifound it to be a bit boring and not quite what I expected, but my grandaughter
loves it, and stands in front of the TV copying all the moves and sings along, so if she is happy I am happy. Would recommend.
on 2 July 2015
This is great fun for entertaining my 4 year old granddaughter. She puts the moves into practice when we were out and hearing fun music. It is lovely to see her burst into dance moves which she has remembered from the DVD