1. Pilot A dramatic series about a female forensic anthropologist who steps in to solve crimes when other crime solving methods have failed. Based on real life work of Kathy Reichs.
2. The Man in the SUV A car bomb explodes in front of a busy cafe, killing the driver and a number of the cafe's patrons, and injuring others. Since the car was registered to a prominent Middle Eastern man with U.S. government ties, Agent Booth calls Dr. Brennan into the case to help with the identification of the driver.
3. The Boy in a Tree When the decaying corpse of the Venezuelan Ambassador's son is found hanging from a tree on the campus of an exclusive private school, Dr. Temperance Brennan and Agent Seeley Booth are called in to investigate. The cause of death seems to be suicide, but both Brennan and Booth suspect there may be an alternative cause of death.
4. The Man in the Bear When a human arm is found inside the stomach of a black bear, Brennan and Booth travel to Washington state to investigate. They search a small town for clues and discover that ritualistic cannibalism is involved. After a symbol points to the suspect's occupation, Brennan and Booth realize that there is sometimes more to an autopsy.
5. A Boy in a Bush Brennan determines that Charlie was sexually assaulted before he was murdered, which leads Booth to conclude they're on the hunt for a serial pedophile. When the prime suspect is eliminated, Booth and Brennan pay a heartbreaking visit to Charlie's mother, Margaret, to inform her that Charlie's killer is still on the loose.
6. The Man in the Wall When Brennan and Angela get caught in a melee in a dance club, Brennan kicks someone into a wall, which causes the wall to break open and reveal a mummified corpse and a meth stash.
7. The Man on Death Row Condemned man Howard Epps is scheduled to be executed by lethal injection in 32 hours for the murder of 17-year-old April Wright. Epps' attorney, Amy Morton, makes a last-minute appeal to Booth, the man who arrested Epps, to re-examine the case. Booth believes Epps is guilty, but acknowledges that the case had a few loose ends.
8. The Girl in the Fridge Brennan's former forensic anthropology professor - and ex-lover - Dr. Michael Stires, surprises her with a visit to her lab at the Jeffersonian while in town to interview for a job. While they make plans to have dinner together that evening, Booth wheels in a soiled refrigerator, revealing the decomposed remains of a young woman inside.
9. The Man in the Fallout Shelter Construction workers find a skeleton in an old fallout shelter from the 1950s and the Jeffersonian is brought in to help identify the remains. When Zack cuts into the bone, he accidentally releases spores of the deadly fungus Valley Fever, causing the team to be quarantined in the lab over Christmas.
10. The Woman at the Airport Dr. Temperance Brennan and FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth travel to Los Angeles to determine the identity of a woman whose body parts were found near Los Angeles International Airport. With Booth at the wheel of their convertible rental car, they are assisted on the L.A. end of the case by young FBI agent Tricia Finn, who is a little too eager to help.
11. The Woman in the Car When a woman's burned body is found in a car with signs that her child was kidnapped, Brennan and Booth suspect the father, Carl Decker. But things get complicated when Decker turns out to be in the witness protection program. In two days he is scheduled to testify before a grand jury that his company has been sending defective body armor to Iraq.
12. The Superhero in the Alley FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth enlists Dr. Temperance Brennan's help when a decomposed body is found in a local alley and the cause of death is unknown. As Brennan tries to assess if a murder has been committed, the details of the case draw her in deeper, and she's determined to help Booth find the teen's killer.
13. The Woman in the Garden Booth and Brennan investigate when a Salvadoran gang member is stopped with a dug-up corpse of a young woman in the trunk of his car. While he's being questioned, a drive-by shooting at the site gives the suspect a chance to escape.
14. The Man on the Fairway Brennan and Zack are called to the crash site of a small jet carrying Chinese diplomats and one mystery female passenger. At the scene, Brennan discovers three small bone fragments that didn't come from the plane and might have something to do with a local man who went missing five years earlier. After Dr.
15. Two Bodies in the Lab When Brennan is about to meet an online date for the first time at a local restaurant, she only barely escapes being the target of a shooting. She and Booth then try to track down her attempted killer. Was it the man she met online? Or is it someone connected to one of the two bodies she's investigating - the victim of a mob hit and the victim of a serial killer.
16. The Woman in the Tunnel When the remains of a young documentary filmmaker are found in a ventilation shaft in an underground Washington, DC, tunnel, Brennan and Booth must venture into the maze of tunnels beneath the city and are surprised to discover a world of homeless shelters underground.
17. The Skull in the Desert While on vacation in the desert, Angela contacts Brennan to ask for her help in identifying a skull - she's afraid it's her boyfriend, Kirk, who left on a photo shoot and has been missing for several days. The skull is sent to the lab, where Zack and Hodgins confirm that the victim died of a gunshot wound, had traces of peyote in his hair, and, sadly, is Kirk.
18. The Man with the Bone When a dead body is found clutching a 300-year-old finger bone, Booth and Brennan's investigation leads them to a dive site off the coast of Assateague Island where a pirate treasure may be buried.
19. The Man in the Morgue When Brennan wakes up in the bathroom of her New Orleans motel room, bloodied, beaten up and her earring ripped out of her ear, she doesn't know what happened or how she got there, and discovers she's lost an entire day of her life. The circumstances and her loss of memory are enough to rattle even Brennan, who's in New Orleans on vacation, helping to identify victims of Hurricane Katrina.
20. The Graft in the Girl Booth's boss, FBI Deputy Director Sam Cullen, is anxiously awaiting information from doctors as to why his daughter Amy is dying of a rare form of lung cancer. When Brennan learns of Amy's condition, she questions the rarity of the cancer in a girl of Amy's age and background and discovers Amy had a bone graft as a result of a previous accident.
21. The Soldier on the Grave Booth and Brennan investigate the apparent suicide of a protester in Arlington National Cemetery. But Brennan and her team discover this was not suicide, it was murder, and the victim was a soldier who had served in Iraq, not a war protester as originally thought. Booth and Brennan pursue the murder investigation and interrogate the American soldiers the victim served with in Iraq.
22. The Woman in Limbo While trying to determine the identity of a Jane Doe, Brennan is shocked to learn the remains are those of her mother, who went missing with her father 15 years ago. After years of uncertainty and not knowing what happened to her parents, Brennan finally has confirmation of her mother's death, and the news understandably hits her hard.
|Genres||Drama, Crime, Comedy|
|Starring||Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz|
|Supporting actors||Michaela Conlin, T.J. Thyne|
|Network||Twentieth Century Fox|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Bones series was very good, much more so than the later series. There was more of the actual science than the relationship between the scientists. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Michael McNamara
bought for my mother in law who loves this show. having now watched it myself I have to say the show is brilliant and I would defiantly say a big YES to buying the whole series.Published 21 days ago by X_Hannah_X
This was excellent value for money and I have spent many enjoyable hours watching this. It bears no relation to the books apart from the one name but still very good.Published 2 months ago by Sonya
I never saw season 1 on TV. I always wondered how temprance and booth met. I'm in the middle of disc 3 and I already love the charecters.Published 3 months ago by Sophie
item delivered okay and packaged well. Given as a present and is giving hours of pleasure and relaxation no matter how many times it is usedPublished 4 months ago by Sheila Brolly
Enjoyed this great to have the whole series at my finger tips and to watch it over a whole weekendPublished 5 months ago by michelle alford
came exactly when promised, and at a reasonable price. I always buy secondhand Dvd's these days, as they are consistently as good as newPublished 8 months ago by Mr. S. Duncan
EXCELLANT SERIES FOR CRIME LOVERS YOU WILL FIND THROUGH OUT THE COLLECTION (there are 8 at present) YOU WILL LAUGH AND CRY GREAT STORY LINES.Published 9 months ago by dobby