on 24 January 2012
"Bonded," book one of the ShadowLight Saga has it all: the rich and diverse feel of a fantasy world reminiscent of middle earth, courageous and engaging young heroes and heroines discovering their amazing abilities and destinies, and battles with a seductive evil from a dark and ruined land. Sometimes tense, sometimes humorous, this beautifully written story is captivating from beginning to end. And best of all, this only the beginning of a journey into fantasy writing at its best!
on 25 October 2015
Great mystery and suspense build as you travel through this magical world, that you will not want to leave once entered. Great characters that you become akin to and will to succeed, thoroughly recommend, hard to put down.
on 3 November 2013
I need the next one now!

I stumbled upon this book by chance and am so glad I did. If you love fantasy and alternate worlds, this is a book for you. It really grips you right from the start and all the way through to the end.

Loved it.
on 6 July 2014
By chapter 10, I was thinking well the reviews were good, I'll give it a chance.
By Chapter 45 I was really struggling. Reading had become laborious and I had little interest in any of the characters.
Speed read to the end, just to see how it ended. Predictably.
Unfortunately I have already purchased book 2, so I may speed read that just for the storyline - my expectations are not high, so I may not bother.

If you can read "American English" then you will be ok. Personally, I cannot tolerate it, as I despise poor grammar and spelling.
(eg "they resumed to waiting" and "..reach out to her, to sooth her")
Also, north, south, east and west are idiotically respelt, along with no - this adds nothing of worth.

I expect this to be popular in the young adult market, but epic fantasy - no, it certainly is not.
on 17 December 2013
I love fantasy saga books and this one certainly hit the mark. I started with the sample book on kindle and then just had to buy the full version, definitely worth reading and i will be buying the second book
on 10 December 2014
"okay"... though I think the book is maybe aimed at teenagers (it doesn't say it is), the plot is a bit simple and the ending forgettable. Not good enough that I will buy any more in the series.
on 10 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book - a real page turner. Cannot wait to read more, brilliant characters and innovative storyline.
on 3 January 2015
feel cheated as the first 14% I'd already read in the free book.
I expected a whole book would be new. Won't be buying the others. Prefer to buy the whole book in one go. Than constantly buying the next book 2 days later.
on 21 March 2015
Very interesting read. The story was explained clearly and very interesting characters. Well worth reading. Has a clear ending and not a cliffhanger. Looking forward to reading book two now. Very impressed.
on 18 June 2014
I couldn't put it down especially after reading The Light Keepers first.
I wanted more. I have just downloaded the next book in the series.