on 16 January 2014
Strongly recommend this product, cheaper than Lush but still very good quality and design. I got several of these as Xmas gifts for some of my family members and they loved it!!
on 1 February 2014
I was lucky enough to buy these on a special offer just before Christmas as I don't think I would have paid full price for them. The bathbombs and soaps are large and smell lovely but you don't get loads in the box. The box itself was giftwrapped which means you could just peel off the label and give it as a gift without the need for extra wrapping.
on 10 November 2013
I have bought from this site before.I absolutely love these products.I generally spend a fortune on this kind of stuff from a well know brand on the high street.NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!,thanks Bomb cosmetics.
on 16 February 2014
These bath bombs Smell lush look good what more can u ask for :) haven't opened the soap yet but smells lovely through the packaging
on 8 April 2014
Purchased to gift at Christmas time, I like buying these Bomb Gift Sets as they are beautifully wrapped (which saves me doing so) and I think they make a nice gift for all ages.
on 30 October 2015
Smells great can't wait to give it as a gift.
review image review image
on 31 January 2016
Very disappointed in these, had my eye on them for a long time, my boyfriend surprised me with them for Christmas and I was thrilled. The first one I used was very oily and had a horrible wood smell, the second was the same and I quickly realised it was the wood shavings that are in the box to keep the bath bombs safe, I removed all the wood shavings and left them in a cupboard, a couple of weeks later I used another and the same again... won't be buying them again like I had hoped
on 11 January 2014
Brought as a christmas present for a colleague.Just had feedback that the contents were really good and cute.They loved it.
on 9 January 2014
Was so looking forward to trying these....but they made the bath feel oily and not very pleasant at all. Dissapointed
on 12 March 2016
I thought this gift set was lovely. The packaging is really lovely and is presentable enough to give as it is, without having to wrap it up. The products all look really fun and festive and the products all smelled lovely through the box! The recipient was really pleased with this gift and I would consider buying more of these sets next Christmas.