Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 February 2009
I brought this for my 12 year niece who is a big Bollywood fan and she didnt put it down until she finished it.

She found the very entertaining and loved the way the author described the lavish film sets. She also enjoyed how the rivalry between the two main characters develops and how the media plays its part in the whole game. All in all a very good book, well written and throughly recommended to all Bollywood readers.
on 15 February 2009
Both me and my daughter read this book (I love Bollywood too!)

I thought it's a really interesting and unique book, especially if your girls are more into fashion, films and beauty than literature, like mine. Has a good plot, nice descriptions of Bollywood and a moral at the end. Great illustrations too.

Definitely a girl's book. Worth the time and money spent.
on 24 July 2015