- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Ca Bolani Sparkling Wine Prosecco Frizzante NV 75cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£59.94 (£9.99 / Item)|
- Celebrate with this uplifting fizz from an award-winning estate in Italy's top white wine region
- Lightly sparkling, it is lively, fresh and balanced with delicious citrus and apricot fruit flavours
- Top award winner with two Gold medals, a Silver, plus a Best in Class at the International Wine & Spirit competition!
- Case content: 6 x 75cl
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Prosecco is as Italian as gelati, enjoyed in some circles on a daily basis! The best are the delicious, handcrafted versions from artisan producers like the Zonin family, winemakers since 1821. Ca' Bolani is one of the most stylish Proseccos you'll ever taste. It's made entirely from their premium estate grown grapes in Friuli, Italy's top white wine region. To guarantee quality, they keep every aspect of production 'in house' - an approach that pays off with top awards: it won two Gold medals, a Silver, plus a Best in Class at the International Wine & Spirit competition.Winemaker Marco Rabino favours the frizzante style - less fizzy than Champagne, it's light, zippy and very refreshing; full of mouthwatering pear and citrus flavours. Awards: Silver, International Wine & Spirit Competition, 2014 Silver - Best in Class, International Wine Spirit Competition, 2011 Commended, International Wine Challenge, 2013 Gold, Mundus Vini International Wine Competition, 2010 Gold, Mundus Vini International Wine Competition, 2011 Gran Menzione, Vinitaly International Wine Competition, 2010