Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
The quick click clips at the end of each band measure 3 inches each and the elastic bands 48 ins long. In total each band measures 54 inches. The excerises that I do I have cut out from the pictures from the chart, stuck them on a piece of cardboard, so rather than keep looking it is all there. Brilliant product.
25 Mar 2015 by S. J. Tracey
votes
I have seen this demonstrated on their LiveExercise site. You can use the bands to assist you doing chin ups - by attaching to chin-up bar and looping a foot through. Similar effect to having a spotter support your feet. They can help you build up to chin-ups by using bands to do 'lat pulldowns'
12 Jul 2015 by SteveD
votes
yellows are 3lb resistance
13 May 2015 by SteveD
votes
Hi Matthias, they are gold coloured yes, it's a slight off-gold hue. And fairly sturdy. I have had no concerns at all about their durability since buying them. They are a reliable buy if you are looking for a good set of bands. Good luck.
12 Sep 2014 by The Rev
votes
Yes, the door anchor is included or at least it was in the same set that I bought!
14 Jul 2014 by M. Mbali
votes
Yes, its very easy to follow
25 Feb 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
This set was for a present. My own set is the MMA one which is gold carabiner.
12 Sep 2014 by SteveD
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers