Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
votes
This model only allows 1 time to be set an you have to turn it on each night. If you are looking to set another time for later in the day, you would need to remember to reset the time and reset it for the next morning.
10 Aug 2014 by Ms. D. McCafferty
votes
Hi Michelle, that will be the aerial for the radio.
21 Jun 2014 by B.C. West Sussex
votes
Yes it can be used just as a lamp only or set to sunrise/sunset and also for a security timer lamp without interferring with the alarm. I absolutely love mine and the only thing I wish it had was a rain function on the sounds, waves is calming but I like the rain. Hope this helps.
27 Mar 2014 by D. Daniels
votes
Yes - I believe it was . I bought this item over a year ago I think and haven't yet had to replace the bulb. Replacement bulbs are available direct from Lumie, I haven't yet researched if you can get elsewhere.
14 Mar 2014 by Vicky
votes
Are you having fluctuations in your electrical supply? Since the Bodyclock needs electricity and not batteries, I would check that your electrical supply is correct, and that you are on an anti-surge socket. This should keep your clock from losing time. If this doesn't help, I suggest you contact Lumie on their telephone or by email http://www.lumie.com/pages/support - 01954 780500 email : info@lumie.com - I found no other questions about a clock losing time - so you need to email them or phone them to get the issue resolved. They are incredibly helpful. I hope this helps.
28 Feb 2014 by Mrs. J. R. Comber
votes
Yes but you need to plug it in so it has to reach a socket but it does light up the whole room very brightly wherever you place it. You also have to press a button when the alarm goes off in the morning so guess you would have to get up to do this if it wasn't next to your bed.
11 Dec 2013 by alison
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers