on 16 September 2014
One of the boards came damaged but Two Bare Feet replaced the item very quickly . The boards are good quality for this money and seem durable.
on 10 September 2014
Bought this for my 12 year old son. He absolutely loved it. Excellent build quality. Hard bottom soft top. Hours of fun in the water. I have to buy one for my 10 year old daughter now.
on 1 September 2014
brilliant, does the job.
Sadly ordered 3 at same time, had to pay postage for each one individually even though I think all 3 came from the same place and each one of them was slightly damaged on delivery.... which, because we brought for our holiday, we didn't realise until the day we unwrapped them to use them.
However, as I say, does the job and we are new to body boarding so great intro
on 7 August 2014
Good board. Massively superior to the body boards you can buy from the beach shops.
on 25 August 2014
I bought this for my son for his birthday.He is 9 and is quite tall.It's a perfect size for him and he loves it.Came on time and no damage so happy.
on 17 August 2015
We are a family of recreational body boarders i.e only on hols in Atlantic waves that aren't very big! In previous years we have bought very cheap body boards none of which lasted the two weeks we were on hols. These boards cost a bit more but were absolutely brilliant. Lasted well - as good as new after 10 days of good use and took us faster and further in on the waves. Very pleased with this buy.
on 18 October 2014
good for messing about in the waves with. Sturdy enough for adults
on 18 September 2015
Kids loved these down in Devon.
Good quality, lasted well (weeks use by to young children and their parents) and look great out and in the water.
Will use again next time and hopefully for years to come.

Arrived quickly and well packaged.
Great work TBF
on 16 September 2014
Product fine. About the same price as beachside shop
on 14 August 2014
A really sturdy board, good value purchase.

See one answered question