on 13 May 2015
I am very pleased. These body shapers are the best that I have ever owned. They are well made, stylish and extremely comfortable, so comfortable they can be worn all day without having to readjust them i.e. once on they stay in place, which is excellent! I was so impressed with them that I now have 7 of them! I can highly recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever. On the advise of other reviewers I bought a size down, they were a bit tight to get into but once on they were so incredibly comfortable I soon forgot I was even wearing them. I received my purchases on time and all securely packaged. Very well done!
on 27 February 2014
excellent product, just what I am looking for, although i would have preferred it to be a little tighter so I bought another pair in the next size down. Overall, I am satisfied with the product, delivery was quick, but I don't understand why I had to pay for delivery on each item when I ordered 2 at a time.
on 27 March 2014
Received the parcel as estimated, and the product is amazing. Covers your unwanted parts perfectly and I am recommending this to every woman that needs it...
on 18 June 2014
it fits nicely as expected and the size is right(I'm between size 10 / 8 )so I went for size 8 and it fits fits nicely...
on 7 August 2015
This product is not worth the money. The first day i wore it. The body slimmer and body sharper got torn. Bad quality material
on 30 March 2015
I brought these to wear under my gym clothes when I work out. They fit nice, but I should of got the size down. I ordered a size XL but they don't feel tight enough. The delivery was fine, it came with the expected time.
on 31 January 2015
A surprisingly good product given the v reasonable price. Doesn't roll down like some others. Good for improving posture as well as a seamless slimming under garment for use with tight fitting clothes.
on 10 April 2015
Fab Fab Fab
Fits lovely, feels lovely, it doesn't roll down and provides comfortable yet controlling support for my size 14 mummy tummy. Very good for all day wear - I brought a L(12)
on 19 August 2014
Picture shows item to be a firm hold but when it arrived it's just like tights material and makes no difference whatsoever. Wasn't even worth sending back. Went in the bin!
on 10 April 2016
I am normally a size 10 so I ordered a size 6-8 out of interest, expecting not to be able to get it on...and was very pleased with the effect - it fitted really well and without being uncomfortable or restrictive. The top part comes up just a little too high for me to be able to wear it under the body-con dress I had bought for a wedding, as it would have 'overlapped' slightly with my bra, but I decided to keep it as I thought it exceptional value for money compared to the ones I had ordered from M&S (ranging from £15.00 - £29.50). these all came without a hygiene strip (even though in a web chat they'd reassured me that they did) and so which had to be returned without a try-on. I'll be wearing these with other outfdits where I can turn the top down slightly, as they smooth the waist, hips and thighs beautifully.