This is my third baby carrier (I have a Maclaren Techno and a Baba Sling) and the BEST of all. I have a 3 months baby and I have been using this carrier already for two months on a daily basis.
- It is easy to put on -you do not need another person to help you out. It does not have too many straps (as others have); on the contrary, the additional straps facilitate breastfeeding.
- It is extremely comfortable, I have spent the whole day with my baby in the carrier (now 4.8 kg) and my back did not hurt at all.
- It is easy to insert the baby. You do not need an additional insert to transport newborns. As with the other carriers, she will cry at the beginning and then get asleep at the moment you get on the move. She stays asleep in it considerably more time than in any other place (pushchair and cot included).
- You can BREASTFEED even while you are WALKING. After a bit of practise and adjusting of the straps to rearrange the carrier to one side or the other the baby can breastfeed comfortably.
- It incorporates a hood that is very useful for rainy, sunny and windy conditions. It is also very useful if you are eating while carrying the baby (front position) and for a discrete breastfeeding.
- It is very light and it does take little place
- It is full of useful features like bottom pockets (cannot be used if you are carrying a newborn), frontal pocket, straps to fix the strip of your bag (to avoid slipping away from your shoulder) and horizontally and vertically adjustable foot straps for older babies/tots.
Update: My baby is now 7 months old and I am still using the baby carrier. I have even used with my 3 years old toddler when she gets tired of walking. I would definitively recommend it .