on 6 June 2014
I bought this previously and it seemed ok for the price but this time round I found it awful to use. Gritty with sharp stones in it and does hardly anything to eliminate smells . Also it doesn't clump effectively at all and you and left with bitty soiled pieces that are difficult to remove. It doesn't last long either given you have to keep removing good portions each time to get rid of all the small broken clumps. Wouldn't recommend. You are better off spending a bit more for a quality litter that will last longer and do a better job.
on 6 August 2014
Really not impressed with this cat litter. It is really bad quality compared to any others I have tried. I know it is used for toileting but I prefer to use better quality for my cats. I'd personally rather pay more for another product.
on 29 November 2014
Would give it 0 stars if I could - it's extremely dusty, sticks like mad to the litter tray, is very clay-like and generally useless. Pay more and get better!
on 26 May 2014
Terrible stuff. Sticks to everything. Cheaper alternatives available from supermarkets that are much better quality. Most of it thrown it away.
on 12 November 2014
My cat used it but I don't think he had another choice. I had better litters in the past, this one smells bad and I had to change it every day to avoid the smell, the bag was empty in 5 days.... Plus it s too dusty.
on 3 July 2014
cat litter yukky stuff not white grey in colour dont like it at all do not buy this cat litter you will regret it would have liked to have kown what colour it was first did not say
on 11 February 2015
I've bought this many times before and it is certainly my preferred cat litter. Having it delivered to the door means I don't have to carry it myself.
I like this cat litter for a couple of reasons. It's cheap and it's easy to clean. As it's a clumping litter, if wet, the wet 'clump' can easily be removed as a whole, leaving the rest of the clean litter in the tray. These are 10kg bags and they're good value at <£3.
I've noticed a discount store selling the same item for £1, which is even better value, but yesterday, that same store was offering the same product for £1, but the bag seemed smaller. It is, it's 5kg. So half the quantity for the same price, which is still a saving.

The cat is unite happy with it and seems to enjoy scattering dry bits around before she uses the tray. It's not too dusty, so it's reasonable value all round.
on 11 March 2015
Cheap awful stuff but does job for five cats in this house will keep buying could do with anti smell content being better reasonable for the price definately
on 16 December 2015
One of the worst products I ever purchased in this category. If you love your pet friend you simply don't buy this bad product: the clumps don't hold and it stinks like hell!!!

See one answered question